Indian Navy has invited applications from unmarried men and women to join as SSC officers. No INET exam will be conducted this year as per public interest because of the COVID-19 situation. The list will be prepared purely based on the candidate’s performance in the interview only. The online application is active from 18th December to 31st December 2021. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online.
|Name of the post||Indian Navy SSC Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||210|
|Educational Qualification||BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MA degree|
- SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre: BE/B.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks.
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC): BBE/B.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in any stream or Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Along with that candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- SSC Observer: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks
- SSC Logistics: BE/B.Tech in any stream with 60% marks or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- SSC Pilot: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks.
- SSC X (IT): BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engg/IT/M.Sc. (Computer)/MCA/M.Tech (Computer Science)
- SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation/Marine/Instrumentation/Production/Aeronautical/Industrial Engineering & Management/Control Engg/Aero Space/Automobiles/Metallurgy/Mechatronics/ Instrumentation & Control
- SSC Education: First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc. First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. First Class in M.Sc. Chemistry, ) 55% in MA (English). 55% in MA (History). BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical). ) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering/1(Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Technology/Information Systems/Computer Engineering).
- SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams Electrical/Electronics/Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/Power Engineering/Power Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation /Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation/Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC).
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|