Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the recruitment of 47 non-executive posts. Posting will be done in different parts of India.
|Name of the post||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd(IOCL)|
|Total No of Vacancy||47|
|Age Limit||18 – 27 years.|
|Pay Scale||₹ 25,000 – ₹ 1,00,000 + allowances|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation from a recognized university.|
|Application Fee||₹ 100|
Name of Post
|3 Year diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.||Passed with
marks should be
|3 Year diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.|
|3 Year diploma in Electronics & Communication/
Electronics & Telecommunication/
Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/Instrumentation & Process Control/Electronics Engineering.
|3 Year diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/
Automobile/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication/
Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Radio Communication/Instrumentation & Control/
Instrumentation & Process Control/Electronics Engineering
|Technical Attendant||Matric / 10th pass and ITI.||Trade Certificate /
National Trade Certificate (NTC)
issued by SCVT/NCVT.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Salary Details
Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical, Electrical, T&I, Operations) shall be Grade – IV in the pay scale of Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 1,05,000 per month.
Salary Grade for the post of Technical Assistant – I shall be Grade 1 in the Pay Scale of Rs. 23,000 – Rs. 78000,- per month.
- The selection will be based on Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) shall be qualifying in nature only.
- Candidates have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the Written Test to qualify for SPPT. For SC/ST/EXSM/PwBD candidates, the minimum qualifying marks shall be 30% (after providing 10 % relaxation) against the reserved posts only.
Written Test Pattern
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- For the post of Engineering Assistants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge, etc.
- For Technical Attendants post, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be on Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and Fitter, etc. The remaining 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude, and General Knowledge.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- The duration of the Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
- Duration of Written Test for PwBD candidates for posts reserved for them shall be of 120 minutes.
How to apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the IOCL recruitment portal. The last date for submitting an online application is 15/01/2021 from 6:00 PM.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|