The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the exam dates of the 2nd phase for the 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) on its official website. As per the notice, the RRB NTPC Exam for the Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) is scheduled to be conducted from January 16, 2021 – January 30, 2021, across the country.
Name of the post:-
- Senior Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Time Keeper
- Trains Clerk
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
Highlights in the notice:-
- The LINK for viewing the Exam City & Date and downloading of Free Travelling Authority for SC/ST candidates will be made available on all RRB websites on or before 01.2021.
- Downloading of E-Call letters will start 4 days prior to the exam date mentioned in Exam City and date intimation link
- The necessary intimation is also being sent to all those candidates scheduled in the 2nd phase to their E-mail and Mobile numbers given in their online Application
- The remaining candidates will be scheduled in subsequent phases
- A HELP DESK has already been provided on all RRB official websites. Candidates are advised to use this Help Desk for seeking clarifications.
- Candidates are advised to refer only to the official websites of RRBs for the latest updates on the recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthenticated sources
- Candidates must carry their Railway NTPC Admit Card along with a valid Photo ID Card such as:-
- Voter Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Printout of e-Aadhaar (not Xerox copy of Aadhaar)
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. employee
- College/University Photo ID card, (if still studying) in ORIGINAL to the exam center to the exam center
- Copy of admit card should be kept with the candidate till the recruitment process is over.
- The candidates whose exam is not scheduled between 28 Dec and 13 Jan will see a message on their screen as, “Dear Candidate, You are not scheduled in the present phase. Please wait for intimation from RRB.” after you log in to the LINK for viewing the Exam City & Date.
RRB NTPC Exam Day Instructions:
- Reporting time: Reach the examination center one hour prior to the reporting time.
- Follow the guidelines given below during the exam
- Banned items:
- Mobile phones
- Blue tooth
- Pen drive
- Metallic wears including ornaments, etc are prohibited.
RRB NTPC COVID 19 Guidelines – Adhering to the guidelines issued by the Government of India
- Wear masks while appearing for the exam.
- , candidates should maintain social distancing.
- The exam center will be properly sanitized after the completion of each exam shift.
- The examination authority will scan the admit card through the barcode available on the same.
Download Admit Card:- Click Here