The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting Combined Graduate Level or CGL Exam for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries and Departments. The eligible candidate has to register online through the official website of SSC CGL. Candidates must qualify for each stage of the SSC CGL exam to proceed to the next one, before being finally selected. SSC CGL exam provides a reputed post under the central government.
|Name of the Exam||Combined Graduate Level(CGL)|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years|
|Pay Scale||Pay Band-1:- Rs 25,000/- to Rs 1, 51, 100/-|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university|
|Selection Process||Written Test + Computer Proficiency Test|
|Last date for submitting the Online Application Form||31/01/2021 up to 17:00 Hours.|
- 18 to 30 years.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC / ST.
- OBC – 03 years
- PwD – Plus 10 years
Pay Level-8 ₹ 47600 to 151100 / Pay Level-7 ₹ 44900 to 142400 / Pay Level-6 ₹ 35400 to 112400 / Pay Level-5 ₹ 29200 to 92300 / Pay Level-5 ₹ 25500 to 81100.
- Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in CA or related/Masters degree in business or related from a recognized University or Institute.
- Junior Statistical Officer – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level (OR) Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other Posts – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note:- The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
- Tier-I and II – Computer Based Examinations.
- Tier III – Pen and Paper Mode.
- Tier IV – Skill Test
- 100/- for UR / General category candidates.
- No fees for SC / ST or PWD or Ex-Servicemen and Women Candidates.
Opening date for submission of online applications: 29-12-2020
Closing date for submission of online application: 31-01-2021
Last date for making online fee payment: 02-02-2021
Last date for payment through Challan: 06-02-2021
Schedule of Tier-I Exam: 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021