Government of Tripura Recruitment 2020-21: Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura (JRBT) invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for posts of Multi Tasking Staffs (MTS), Group D (Category Non-Technical) on fixed pay basis in various departments of Govt of Tripura. Approximately 2500 vacancies are available. The details of the following are mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Age Limit||18 to 41 years|
|Pay Scale||• Pay Band-1:- 4840 to 13000/-
• Grade Pay:- 1400/-
|Educational Qualifications||• UR Candidates: Class VIII (8th Standard) Pass
• SC / ST / PH Candidates: Class V Pass
|Selection Process||• Written Test (85 Marks)
• Interview (15 Marks)
|Application Fee||• 200/- for UR / General category candidates.
• 150/- for SC / ST and PWD Category Candidates.
|Last date for submitting the Online Application Form||11th February 2021|
- 18 to 41 years.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC / ST / PwDs / Government servant candidates.
- *Due to pandemic caused by COVID-19, additional age relaxation of 1 year is allowed to all categories of candidates (Unreserved/reserved candidates and Government servants) as per State Government Memorandum vide No. F.20 (1)/-GA(P&T)/18 dated 15th July 2020.
- Candidates from among the discharged 10,323 ad-hoc teachers can apply regardless of their age as per State Government Memorandum vide No.F.20(3)-GA(P&T)/2020 dated 05th November 2020.
- Pay Band-1 – 4840 to 13000/- +
- Grade Pay – 1400/-
- For UR Candidates: Class VIII (8th Standard) Pass from a recognized school. Matric passed candidates can also eligible to apply.
- For SC / ST / PH Candidates: Class V Passed from a recognized school.
- Written Test (85 Marks) – Descriptive Type
- Interview (15 Marks)
- 200/- for UR / General category candidates.
- 150/- for SC / ST and PWD Category Candidates.
Mode Of Payment
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit, or Debit cards.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to submit their online application through Tripura Government Employment Portal @ employment.tripura.gov.in from 28th December 2020. The last date for registration of online applications is 11/02/2021.
Steps to Apply Online for Tripura MTS Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website of Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning (DESMP), Tripura (https://employment.tripura.gov.in).
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Go to Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of the Application.
- Opening date for Tripura MTS Jobs Online Application: 28th December 2020
- Last date for submitting Online Application Form: 11th February 2021
- The last date for download the Admit card: It Will be notified later.
- Date of Test: It Will be notified later